WPS stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup and is one of the ways of connecting a router with a wireless printer or with other devices. All you have to do is to find the WPS Pin on your printer for connecting different devices to your wireless printer. The wireless technology that is being used in the printers of HP brand allows you to take printouts from any corner of your office or home at any given time. The WPS pin printer contains is needed for establishing connection between your HP printer and other personal devices along with a wired or wireless network for getting hassle free printing experience.
In case if you are a non tech person, and don’ t what is a WPS pin or where to find the WPS pin on printer, then you can definitely take the tech support from the website. But if you wish to find it yourself and is looking for either of the questions like where do I find WPS pin on my HP printer or where is the WPS pin on a printer or where do I find the WPS pin for my printer or where do I find the WPS pin on my HP printer or where is the WPS pin on my printer, then you have landed on the right page.
When you install the HP printer driver on your computer system, your printer may ask for the WPS pin for establishing the wireless connection. So, to find the WPS pin on your printer, you need to study this blog really carefully. We have covered all the important and related questions right from what is aWPS pin to where to find it on your printer in this article.
Steps for Find the WPS Pin on HP Printer
Generally, there are two different ways of connecting your HP Printer with a Wi-Fi protected setup. One is by using WPS button and the other is by WPS Pin. Using these two methods, one can easily connect an HP printer wirelessly. The following steps will be required for using these methods for wirelessly connecting your HP printer.
Steps to Connect HP Printer using WPS Button
- First is to go to the control panel or screen of your HP printer and then pressing on the Wireless button or the Settings button.
- Now, you have to select the option for “Wi-Fi Protected Setup” and keep on following all the instruction given to you on the screen.
- The next is to choose the WPS button option and after that, the printer will ask you for pressing the WPS button for the wireless router.
- After you press the Wi-Fi protected setup button on your wireless router, the next is to go to your HP printer for pressing the continue button for wireless connection.
- Now the connection has been successfully established.
Steps to Connect WPS Pin on HP Printer
- Go to the control panel of your HP printer and hit the wireless button and then press settings button.
- Touch on the Wi-Fi protected Setup and then keep on following the instructions given on the screen.
- Following the pop up windows will take you to the Wi-Fi protected setup Pin, all you need to do is to click on it. Doing so will display the WPS pin on your screen.
- The next is to access either the configuration utility or the software for wireless router or for wireless access point. Now, you can enter the WPS pin in the required field.
- After the printer is setup is done properly, you can now install the printer drivers by going to the printer’s HP folder and searching for All programs, then printer setup & software. After this, select the option “connect a new printer “on your computer system.
Also Read :