Connect HP Envy 5660 Printer To Wifi
The HP Envy 5660 Wireless is a high end and well-functioning printer. It has been made to suit the needs of the customers’ requirement and can adapt accordingly as well. It is a printer which has received rave reviews for its design, functioning and overall usage by a number of people across the world. More than anything, the HP company ensures that you always get a printer which is not only affordable and of good quality, but is also simple to use and does not cause a lot of errors when using it. It will also ensure you have a product which lasts you a long period of time. This is a primary reason as to why you should invest in the HP Envy 5660 Wireless.
Now, one of the primary things of importance after you have purchased a printer like the HP Envy 5660 Wireless is to make sure its setup process happens in a smooth and seamless manner. This is to ensure that largely all the parts of a printer are put together properly and do not cause functioning issues at a later stage. This is also more important as the functioning of the printer is largely dependent on the setup procedure which you employ prior to its usage.
- Make sure that while starting out you take out all the peripherals out of the box and place them to be put together properly later. This has to be done as the manual to follow instructions will also be given along with the HP Envy 5660 Wireless and you have to follow it accordingly.
- According to the manual, put together the hardware of the printer and then proceed accordingly. This will also require you to attach the printing tray, put printing paper in it etc. along with this, also ensure you put together the wires and cables in the manner spelled out in the manual.
- After this, make sure you also connect the HP Envy 5660 Wireless printer to the internet. This is how the printing will be done on this device. Meaning, that owing to it connecting to the Wi-Fi, it will make printing a much easier task for everyone, and you will also be able to connect to it with a number of different devices. Overall, it will be very convenient if the printing is done in this manner as well.
- For the wireless connection, you have to go to the printer setup option, and then move on to the wireless option and wait for the connection to initialize. Once this has been done, then move on to selecting the HP Envy 5660 Wireless printer from the options given there. Make sure you select the correct printer, as this will cause issues later. Another aspect being that you can also conduct a few test runs to check whether or not the settings have been applied properly.
- Make sure you also type in the password correctly and then move on to connecting the printer.
Also Read :