Connect your HP Deskjet 3755 to WiFi
There are multiple ways by which you can connect your HP Deskjet 3755 to WiFi. It includes methods like Wi-Fi Wireless Direct and Wi-Fi Direct. For using these kind of methods, you have to connect the Wi-Fi enabled devices like your computer system, tablets, laptops or smartphones to your printer.
The answer for how to connect HP Deskjet 3755 to WiFi, has been given in below with detailed steps so that there will not be any chance of error.
The Quick Guide for HP Deskjet 3755 Setup
- Unbox your printer.
- Remove the package of all the parts, be it interior or exterior.
- Handle each part of the printer carefully.
- Turn the printer on by plugging the one end in the electrical wall socket and other end to the wire itself.
- Now, from the printer’s control panel, set the date, time and language.
- Place the ink cartridges carefully. Hold the cartridges from sides only.
- Place plain paper to the paper tray. Make sure to add an appropriate number of papers.
- Now, go to the printer’s control panel and set alignments like page alignment, ink usage preference, etc.
Detailed Steps for HP Deskjet 3755 Wireless Setup
Given below are the steps needed for setting up the HP Deskjet Wi-Fi Direct and the Wireless Direct.
The Wi-Fi Direct method let you print wirelessly via your computer system, laptop, tablet or smartphone. All you have to do is to download this recommended software from the official website of HP.
- For turning the Wi-Fi Direct feature on, you have to follow the given below steps.
- Turn on your printer and your computer system.
- Go to the control panel of your HP Deskjet 3755 printer.
- Here you can see the Wi-Fi Direct option, click on it.
- Now, click on settings and turn on the Wi-Fi direct option.
- You are able to link maximum 5 devices using this method.
- This method is suitable even for the cases when your printer is connected with an USB cable.
- Make sure that your device as a stable, strong and active internet connection.
- For connecting using an USB cable, follow these steps.
- Click Tools à Devices Setup and Software à Connect a New Device.
- Now, select the wireless option from your connection tab.
- This will immediately list down all the available printers near you.
- You are supposed to select your printer name out of this list of printers.
- Once done, you have to keep on following the instructions shown on the screen to finish this setup process.
- Now, for printing from a wireless capable mobile which has Wi-Fi Direct support, you can follow these steps.
- Firstly, you have to power on your HP printer.
- Next is to turning on the Wi-Fi Direct on both the devices that includes your mobile phone and the printer.
- Now you can select any document of your choice that you wish to print from your mobile phone.
- After opening the document to print, you can choose the print option to give this print job to printer.
- Now, you can see the list of available printers on your mobile screen, and you have to choose your printer’s name from this list.
- After selecting your printer, click ok.
- If you are trying to print from a wireless capable computer, then you have to turn on the Wi-Fi Direct option on your printer as well as on the computer system.
- Click on your printer name out of the list of available networks from the Wi-Fi settings in your computer system.
- You can now enter the password or the security key, to connect your computer system along with your printer.
Read Also :