Connect HP Deskjet 2652 to WiFi
If you are looking for an answer to how to connect HP Deskjet 2652 Wireless, then welcome to our webpage. You have landed on the very correct page which is all about explaining how to need to establish a connection between your HP Deskjet 2652 printer and your Wi-Fi router.
All you have to do is to follow the steps we have provided carefully, keeping all the instructions in mind. We are going to explain the HP Deskjet 2652 setup method in two ways. The first one is a quick guide which is dedicated to the users of HP Deskjet 2652 with technical knowledge and are only looking for a procedure on what to do and when.
The next one is a detailed explanation way for the non tech people who are unaware of what to be done, when they need to do that and how it is supposed to be done.
Quick Guide for HP Deskjet 2652 Wireless Setup
- Turn on your HP Deskjet 2652 printer.
- Using the controls from the control panel, connect it with the wireless network of your choice.
- Hit the pointer on the right, present on the control panel and press the setup option.
- Choose the network from the setup and select the Wi-Fi Protected Setup Wizard. This will start inspecting the range of your router.
- Select the network name or SSID from the list of networks shown on your computer screen.
- Enter the WEP/ WPA passphrase or the password or the passcode and hit the done option.
- Hit OK for letting the settings validate the credentials and let you move further with the process.
- Press on the Ok button for printing the wireless report. You can also skip this step by clicking on the skip option.
Detailed Explanation for HP Deskjet 2652 Wireless Setup
For learning the method to connect your HP Deskjet 2652 to Wi-Fi, you have to follow all the instruction mentioned below in this article. You can choose any of the method for establishing the connection depending upon what method your printer supports.
- If you are selecting the USB connection method, then you can connect your printer to your computer system using an USB cable and then can continue installing the printer software.
- The HP Auto Wireless Connect method is the one which lets your printer establish the connection with the other devices on the same network. This can be done without the use of any wires or without entering any network credentials.
- You can go with the HP Auto Wireless Connect option for making the connection. Firstly, you have to install the printer software on the computer system and then need to complete the setup process by following the instructions shown on your computer screen.
- The next is to selecting the correct network connection type and then choosing the “Yes, send wireless settings to the printer” option. Once done, the HP Auto Connect will take care of the rest.
- The next method that can be used here is HP Wireless Setup Wizard. All you have to do is to run the Wireless Setup Wizard from the control panel of your HP Deskjet 2652 printer.
- This method is only applicable to the HP printers with a touchscreen control panels. Collect the network name and password of the network that is needed for the authentication and for establishing the connection.
- Tap on the wireless icon present on the network menu. Look for your network out of the list of networks shown on your screen. If your network name is not present, you need not to worry, as you can also enter the same manually. But make sure to enter the name correctly as they are case sensitive. Then, enter the password.
- The next method that you can try is the WPS method. This method has two connection approaches. The first one is the WPS Push Button, but you have to make sure that your wireless router as well as your printer, both have a push button.
- Hit the WPS button on your printer and then wait for at least 120 seconds or 2 minutes before pressing the WPS button on your router. This will establish the connection between the printer & the wireless network.
Also Read :