How do I Fix the color on my Canon Printer
As being the owner of canon printer, you are using the best in the industry. It offers you the high end printing features and can be used on your multiple devices. You can easily print and scan images, documents, and files with the use of canon printers. But the technical issues are also associated with this brand.
There are times when people often face a plenty of technical issues while trying to print something out of their printer and then it won’t printer properly and also shows some error messages. There can a lot of reasons that does not allow your printer to print properly. One such extremely common error is canon printer no printing color correctly.
You need to fix this error at the earliest to get back to printing your documents and photos from your canon printer. In this article, we have covered the step by step procedure to solve this color no printing error in canon printers. All you have to do is to sit back, relax and follow the steps carefully.
But before that let’s go through the reasons that causes the canon printer not printing color correctly error.
Reasons for Canon Printer Not Printing Color Error
You can face this issue due to a lot of reasons and some common ones that are not letting your print colors from your canon printer are given below:
- Because of corrupted printer drivers.
- Due to empty ink cartridges.
- Paper jamming issues.
- Printer software not being installed properly.
- Errors related to configuration.
- Issues with compatibility.
- Because of faulty & dusty printer heads.
- Due to the usage of duplicate ink.
All the above given reasons are a few responsible for the arise of the canon printer not printing color error. There are many ways to resolve this error caused by any of the above mentioned reasons and fixing the canon printer not printing color correctly. Let’s start discussing the methods to resolve this error.
Methods to Fix Canon Printer Not Printing Color Correctly
Checking the Ink Cartridge
Such an error can also be caused if the ink cartridge of your canon printer is empty and thus not printing correctly. Checking the ink cartridge is the first method to perform. Follow the given below steps properly:
- Open the lid of your canon printer.
- Take the ink cartridge out extremely carefully.
- Now check the ink level in the ink cartridge.
- If you find that the ink cartridge is empty, replace it with a proper ink.
- Once done, place the ink cartridge back to its place inside the printer properly.
Updating Printer Driver
The problem of not printing colors properly can also arise due to the outdated or expired printer drivers of your canon printer. Faulty printer drivers are actually responsible for a lot more problems and will not let you print comfortably. You can follow the following steps:
- Uninstall the present printer driver from your computer system.
- Go to the official website of the printer manufacturer, enter your printer’s model number and download the latest printer driver.
- Install the newly downloaded printer driver in your computer system and then try a test print.
Checking Color Printer Settings
Enabling the color printer settings in your canon printer is an important step to follow for printing color properly. If this option is not enabled, then you may keep on getting different kinds of errors. For resolving this problem, you need to follow the given below steps:
- Go to the start menu on your computer system.
- Go to the settings.
- Open the printers and the scanners option.
- Now, look at the list and choose your canon printer from the available printers.
- Now, click on the properties tab.
- Check, if you have enabled the color printing option or not? If not, then please do so.
Restarting the Printer
Restarting the canon printer of yours can help you resolve a lot of technical issues and the same can be used for fixing the not printing color correctly error. Follow the steps:
- You need to turn the printer off and unplug it from the wall socket as well.
- Also make sure to remove all the cables attached to your Epson printer.
- Now wait for 15-20 minutes. After this time period, plug in the power cord to the wall socket again, attach all the cable back to their places and turn on your printer.
- Take the print test now.
Read Also :